Paying your Rent

The Association has produced information leaflets which give advice on how to pay your rent and what to do if you have rent arrears. We provide assistance to tenants facing court action with access to welfare rights services and debt counselling.

There are several ways to pay your rent including paying by direct debit, paying online, paying by telephone, paying at the Post Office or paying at our office with a debit or credit card.

We always try to help our tenants who find it difficult to pay their rent and get into rent arrears. It is important that you let us know as soon as possible that you may have a problem paying your rent. We can help with advice on how to claim housing and council tax benefit and other benefits. Please contact us on 0141 638 0999 if you would like to arrange an appointment or home visit.


Glen Oaks Housing Association

3 Kilmuir Drive, Arden, Glasgow, G46 8BW Tel: 0141 638 0999 Fax: 0141 638 5999
Registered as a Charity in Scotland Charity No. SC034301
Property Factor Registered Number PF000173

Positive about Disabled PeopleIIPHappy to Translate