Glen Oaks Housing Association is registered as a Scottish Property Factor under the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 (Reg. No. PF000173).
Each owner pays a charge twice a year in April and October which covers the following:
- The cost of pre-inspecting repairs; ordering the work and the administrative tasks involved in the payment of the invoice.
- The inspection of common areas in order to identify work that needs done.
- The interest lost from paying for repairs on behalf of factored owners.
- The administration involved in organising insurance cover for factored owners.
- The organising, supervision and administration of large contracts such as landscape maintenance and painterwork contracts.
- The issuing of invoices to owners and any queries which arise from this.
- The staff resources involved in dealing with Estate Management issues e.g. neighbour disputes; liaising with other Agencies.
- The involvement of staff dealing with other 'adhoc' queries
If you require any further information on the factoring services we provide please email or phone us on 0141 638 0999.