Senior ICT Officer
£39,915 – £43,185
Glen Oaks Housing Association owns and manages approximately 1500 properties in Arden, Darnley, Pollok, Old Darnley, Regents Park and Southpark Village.
We want to recruit a Senior ICT Officer with a high level of experience and knowledge of the maintenance, support and delivery of ICT systems and services. Key aspects of the role are as follows:
- Lead on the provision, maintenance and development of all computer hardware, software, peripherals and ICT administration systems
- Provide robust internal controls, processes and procedures to support continuous improvement and digital development
- Develop reports to meet the Association’s performance and reporting requirements
- Maintain and develop ICT cyber and data security capacity
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they:
- Have extensive experience within an ICT department
- Have effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Are committed to continuous improvement
- Have a friendly, positive attitude and a “can do” approach
Excellent conditions of service apply, including flexible working hours.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and personal commitment required for this role, please apply by downloading the full application pack. Alternatively, you can request a pack by e-mail: email@example.com. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
The closing date for applications is Friday 26 March at 4pm with interviews taking place week commencing 5 April.