Report a repair
- Telephone - 0141 638 0999 and select Option 1 for the Repairs Team
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office visit - Office at 3 Kilmuir Drive, Glasgow, G46 8BW
Changes to the Association’s service due to the Coronavirus
As you will be aware, the world is facing a major crisis in dealing with the Coronavirus Pandemic. Glen Oaks is having to alter the way that we deliver our service to you because of the Coronavirus. This is to ensure the Health and Safety of our tenants and staff which is our top priority at all times.
Please be advised that due to recent government advice on non-essential works the repairs service is now limited to emergencies only until further notice. Emergency repairs are limited to items which could cause danger to health, residents’ safety, or serious damage and destruction to your property. Examples include:
- Significant leaks or floods
- Electrical faults which may endanger a building or resident
- Full loss of electricity
- Blocked drains resulting in back-surge of waste into your home
- Making safe broken windows
- Security of your home (if lost keys you will be recharged for the repair)
- Loss of central heating or hot water (limited to provision of temporary heating only if member of household suffering from symptoms of or self-isolating from the Coronavirus)
Any pre-arranged non-emergency repairs have been cancelled and will be attended to once the worst of the crisis has passed and contractors are able to work as normal. The annual servicing of landlord’s gas appliances is also suspended as is the Right to Repair Scheme. Similarly, members of the Association’s staff are not carrying out any inspection visits for the time being. You can report emergency repairs in the normal way via the Tenant Portal, email or telephone.
What information will I need?
When you report a repair, please be ready to give us the following information:
- Your name.
- Your address (including flat position if applicable).
- Your telephone number.
- As much information about the repair as possible. This will help avoid any delay and make sure that we send the correct operative to your house and ensure your repair is prioritised correctly.
- When you will be available for the repair to be carried out.
Emergencies can and do arise which will take precedence over standard repairs and we ask for your understanding in this matter.