Report a Repair
You can report a repair to us online by using our Report a Repair Tool.
We are happy to announce that as COVID-19 restrictions continue to be relaxed across Scotland, the Association’s is able to offer a full repairs and maintenance service to our tenants.
COVID-19 Repairs Responsibilities
Although the disease has eased in recent weeks there have still been some spikes in particular areas and we all need to remain vigilant to try and minimise the danger of a second wave of Covid-19. Therefore, it is important that both you and our contractors continue to be cautious and take both your responsibilities seriously.
Practice social distancing when contractor’s operatives are in your property. When reporting a repair we will ask you the following questions and it is important that you are honest when answering:
• Do you or any of your household have any Covid-19 symptoms?
• Have you or any members of your household tested positive for Covid-19?
• Are you or any members of your household self-isolating from Covid-19?
• Have you or any members of your household previously tested positive for Covid-19? If so are these tests now negative?
• Have you or anyone in your household been on holiday abroad in recent weeks? If so were you tested on your return and do you have the results?
Contractors will regularly be risk assessed in relation to Covid-19 and will have the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and follow guidance, including:
• Wearing face masks
• Wearing gloves
• Specialist PPE, if required
• Practice social distancing at all times.
All contractors will have photographic ID cards and should show their ID before entering your home. Do not be shy in asking to see ID before any of our own staff or contractor’s staff enter your home as we want to avoid any problems with bogus callers.
If you have an emergency repair you should not use the online service instead call our office on 0141 638 0999.
Our telephone system gives tenants the option to report emergency repairs when our office is closed by calling the usual office number 0141 638 0999 and choosing the option which transfers your call to Gas Sure (for gas and heating) or City Building (for all other repairs).
Alternatively, you can call the contractors directly on the following numbers:
Gas Central Heating/Hot Water Emergencies (GasSure) 01294 468113
All Other Emergency Repairs (City Building) 0800 595595
More information is available on the Repair Category page of what type of repair is classed as an emergency.